Vacant Land Insurance

If you own vacant land you want to be sure it is properly protected for potential liability and risks. Vacant land can be subject to uninvited guests and trespassers. If someone were to get injured on your property, they can try to sue you to pay their medical bills or legal fees.

Vacation Rental Insurance

If you plan to rent out your property on a short-term basis you need vacation rental insurance. Unfortunately, renters do not always take care of other people’s possessions like they would their own. Vacation rentals suffer damage frequently such as broken appliances and furnishings, as well as vandalism.

Condo Insurance

If you own a condo and rent it out, then investing in condo insurance is the right move for you. It’s crucial to protect your property and belongings from potential risks and condo master policies can be very complex. Condos are commonly improperly insured because the agent did not ask the right questions. Having an agent that understands condos, particularly from a property investment perspective, is very important.